Whit Whit!! So I was looking you up to see if you had a website for all your cute baby stuff so I could show a friend, and low and behold...you have a blog! And I'm so excited about it! I missed you at the baby shower the other day and I just miss working with you all the time! Your baby is so super cute and you're such a cute mom!
She really is cute! I am working on getting those pictures I took of her emailed to you. Maybe I will do it tonight. They aren't that great since they were in a gym but next time we will do tons of great pics! I also want to tell you that I LOVE the bag I got from you. I use it almost every day (if I am at home I don't normally carry it around- but it is cute enough to). For everyone's info I got the brown and blue print bag and it is awesome. It fits everything and it perfect for church because of all the pockets I can organize everything. It is big enough for everything I need but it isn't bulky- which is so nice for when I just need to carry a few things. AND there is a little hook in there I put my keys on- no more digging for keys ingenius! love you guys- carrie keep posting the pics, i love them!
3 comments:
Whit Whit!! So I was looking you up to see if you had a website for all your cute baby stuff so I could show a friend, and low and behold...you have a blog! And I'm so excited about it! I missed you at the baby shower the other day and I just miss working with you all the time! Your baby is so super cute and you're such a cute mom!
You guys are so cute! I love all the updates on little Taelee! She is adorable.
She really is cute! I am working on getting those pictures I took of her emailed to you. Maybe I will do it tonight. They aren't that great since they were in a gym but next time we will do tons of great pics!
I also want to tell you that I LOVE the bag I got from you. I use it almost every day (if I am at home I don't normally carry it around- but it is cute enough to). For everyone's info I got the brown and blue print bag and it is awesome. It fits everything and it perfect for church because of all the pockets I can organize everything. It is big enough for everything I need but it isn't bulky- which is so nice for when I just need to carry a few things. AND there is a little hook in there I put my keys on- no more digging for keys ingenius!
love you guys- carrie
keep posting the pics, i love them!
Post a Comment