For Taelee's 6 month mark we took her to have her pictures taken by the same girl that did are wedding. We love her and were so glad that she was able to do this for us. Taelee did so well with her first photo shoot.
Taelee has the cutest little dimples and you can really see them in this picture. 

These are the legs we love so much!!! Nothing is cuter than little baby rolls
There are times when we think we can't love this little one any more, and then we turn around and she smiles or does something so cute we end up loving her a million times more. We are so blessed to have her in our lives.
Little stink face!
2 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I love them. She is becoming quite the woman huh. ;)
I love it! I want to get professional pictures taken but I want it to be somewhere where it's worth my money. Your pictures look great! I am excited to read about Disneyland (assuming you'll make a post about it!)
Post a Comment