I feel like we post so much, but Taelee does new things all the time that we think are so great. We just want everyone to see them. It's so great being home with Taelee. It is so fun to watch her grow. She is so entertaining, she makes us laugh every day. We can only imagine what's in store for us when she is walking and talking. We love her so much, and feel blessed to have such a great baby!
We got these new doors for our entertainment unit and they show Taelee's reflection. She was crawling around one day and noticed it. She of course had to stop and give kisses.
We think Taelee is so smart. She is saying mamma and dadda (not necessarily to the right person), and she will do patty cake if you ask her or start singing. She is so adorable!!!
Sorry I don't know why they are blurry, they weren't before I loaded them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment