Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cousins

Natalia & Taelee


Today I watched my sweet niece. She is the best behaved little 2 year old I know. She loves Taelee and will talk about her all the time, "tee tee house, tee tee yes, tee tee me." Every time she sees her, her little face lights up. Taelee loves her too, always reaching to give her kisses. Natalia treats her like her little baby doll and is so nice to her...she brings her all her toys. She loves to touch her face and hands. They are so cute together. Today I took them to the park and got a few really cute pictures of the two of them. I was so glad I got to watch her, it prepped me for when we will have a 2 year old and a baby...good job all you multi-moms!
I think we'll wait a bit longer!!!!

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY for you! Great pictures. I love your family what is not to love about you guys.
What a sweet family you got there.

michellecluff said...

amen to that! I'm not quite sure how anyone does it with more than one! I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little nervous about bringing another little baby into the world. I'm just not sure I could handle it! We may just wait until Brody's like 7. Is that bad??

Koreena said...

Those pictures are precious!

Amanda Sue said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten. Absolutely adorable!

Morgan said...

Hey Whitney, it was really nice hanging out with you last week and Taelee is so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown since we saw you guys last! Hope you guys are doing well! we should all hang out more often!