

What a life...I have been trying to adapt to the change in Stephen's school and work schedule, but Taelee's schedule stays the same just about every day. I sometimes get board being at home all day so today it was "picture day." She keeps us on our toes and keeps us laughing so I got a few moments of that on camera.
She loves her little puppy Sady. Every time we bring her out she squeals and has to give her kisses.
She just did this today, she would take a break from crawling, get on her tippy toes, and put her little bumb up in the air...I guess she wanted to do some army push ups
Our favorite time...bath time!

3 comments:
Hey Whitney, I am doing really good, how are you and your cute little family doing? Your little girl is so cute!
She is seriously the cutest person EVER! What a cutie. And way to go for the army push ups. If I didnt have my shoulder that pops out I could do them. I did them once upon a time.
oh, how are days are so similar! hence the 2000-ish pictures I have of the little one... I think we need to break up our days a little and get together sometime!
Post a Comment