
We have said goodbye to Taelee's car seat. She was much too big for it. Her poor little legs were squished on the back of the seat (probably not the safest thing). So Stephen and I finally got her a new rear/front facing car seat. It is really nice! It is the combi zeus turning car seat. It's great because we can turn it to the side to put her in, and then flip and lock it to drive. We love it! It was really sad to switch her because it just shows that she is growing up so fast!!! She has really liked it so far because she can finally see what is going on...to be honest I have been really excited for this because she has never done well in the car. She would cry and cry so I am hoping this seat will do the trick.
3 comments:
I am so happy I was able to see your cute little family this last week. They should make a doll after Taelee's cute little face. Hugs to all of you!
That's awesome that seat turns to the side to load. That would be so helpful!
I forgot to tell you, Matty wanted to know where "the mommy and the baby" were because he doesn't see your car anymore. I reminded him that you moved and he said, "Oh, that's sad. I miss them." :)
Post a Comment