20 years ago...

1. I was 2 years old
2. I lived on Greenwood Dr. in the old part of Sandy
3. I went to Disneyland for the very first time
4. I locked myself in the bathroom (they had to send my sister in through the vent to get me out)
10 years ago...
1. I was 12 years old
2. I was in the 6th grade (my favorite year)
3. I was best friends with Ashlee Christiansen and loved to play Mall Maddness
4. I was in the play Romeo and Juliet and played Lady Capulet
5 years ago...

1. I was 17 years old
2. I was a Junior at Alta High
3. I won tickets to Disneyland
4. I worked at Dental Design Systems
3 years ago...

1. I was 19 years old
2. I graduated High School
3. I was going to Westminster College
4. I started dating Stephen, and shortly after that got engaged (you do the math)
1 year ago...

1. I was 21 years old
2. I was 22 weeks pregnant
3. I was working for Dr. Young
4. I was living in Pleasant Grove
This year...
1. I am 22 years old
2. I have unsuccessfully started my own business
3. I have a baby who is almost 9 months old
4. I love my life more than ever
Yesturday...
1. I went shopping and to Lunch with my Mom and Sister
2. I was offered a free spa treatment
3. I laughed at Taelee's cheesy smile
4. I watched Friends after Taelee went to sleep
Today...
1. I worked
2. I went to Lunch with Marci
3. I went to Target
4. I gave Taelee a bath
Tomorrow...
1. I will have a whole day with Stephen
2. I will spend time with my family
3. I will not blog
4. I will clean my house
Next year...hopefully...
1. Stephen and I will have bought a house
2. Stephen will be teaching
3. I will be pregnant or trying to be
4. I will get to spend more time with Stephen and our family
2 comments:
You are simply so cute! I hope you will have another sweet baby for Taelee to play with.
You guys are so sweet.
This is the coolest idea! What a beautiful way to reflect on one's life!
Post a Comment