Since she was a week old I took pictures of her on her changing table at her month changing mark up until she was 5 months. It got more difficult as she got older so I stopped doing it, but I thought I would try and get some today. She wouldn't look at the camera because she was busy looking outside, but I thought these were pretty sweet.
Last month Taelee started to gain a great desire to learn and explore. She has learned a lot of new things here are a few...
Taelee Loves...
-Playing with her Daddy
-Being outside
-Reading books
-Stuffed animals ( Her favorites-Saddie the puppy, Mike the Monkey, and Mickey Mouse)
Taelee doesn't like...
-Car rides
-Getting dressed
Milestones...
-Pulls herself to standing
-Climbs stairs
-Eats REAL food
-Does what a fish and a lizard do
-Says Mamma, Dadda, Babba
-Almost says Bath, Eat, Out
-Tries to mimic everything you say, comes very close, and understands what you are saying
-Signs Eat, Please, More, Out, Bath, Cheese, Go
-Gives fives
-Waves Hi and Bye
-Goes to sleep by herself
-Sleeps through the night and has since she was 2-3 months old
I am so grateful to have Taelee in my life. She is such a wonderful addition to our family. She is such a happy mellow baby. Some may think that she isn't happy because she is so quiet and sober a lot of the time (a trait that she got from her parents), but she is very well behaved. I want to share some of the things I love about her. I love her long dark hair that she has had since she was born. I love the her little grin, and the way she shakes her little head and grits her teeth/gums when she is excited about something. I love her little voice when she talks, and how she signs for things she wants. I love that she learns so quickly and is so observant of new things. I love when I ask her where daddy is she looks around every where trying to find him, and lights up when she does. I love when I ask to smell her feet/pigs she lifts her little feet into the air for me to smell them and will them proceed to smell mine and bite them. I love that when I sing to her she grunts and signs more when I stop. I love the way she chews her food. I love how she crawls as fast as she can to any open door and laughs as she goes. I love when she snuggles into my shoulder and gives me kisses all over my face. I could go on and on about all the things I love about her. We are so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful baby in our lives!!!
3 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting, But she just keeps getting cuter which I didn't think was possible! Make sure to take pictures of her all dressed up on Halloween, so I can see how cute she looks! Love you guys!
Taelee is so cute! It looks like you guys had fun at the pumpkin patch! I can't wait to do things like that with Eva! That would be awesome if you could take some pictures for us. Billy works today and tomorrow but he gets home earlier tomorrow so do you think tomorrow afternoon/early evening might be okay if not another night or afternoon would be fine. I will call you later today. Also, we should hang out sometime! Talk to you later! Thanks! And I love all of your pictures!
It is Melissa's chair! I love it too for many reasons...it is also Melissa's lava lamp...Hugs to you and your adorably cute family :)
Post a Comment