Saturday, November 1, 2008

Taelee's First Halloween

We were so excited to have Taelee's first Halloween this year. Stephen was lucky and got Halloween night off so we were able to go to my sister's house for chili and trick or treating. We took Taelee to a few houses, but it started to rain so we went back inside. We had a lot of fun sharing this fun holiday with her. We know she probably won't remember any of it, but they were great memories for us!
(and we enjoyed the few pieces of candy we got trick or treating)

Our Little Giraffe
Stephen and I didn't really do the costume thing this year. We were supposed to be zoo keepers.

5 comments:

michellecluff said...

holy smokes!! did you make that costume?? it is beautiful!

nora.lakehurst said...

love THE COSTUME where did you get it. Did you make it? Did I miss something in the blog? WOW and you and Steve look great!!!!!!

Koreena said...

What a cute costume! Did you make it?

I told my sister last night that the whole reason you have kids is so that you can steal their candy on Halloween. :)

The Giffs said...

Where did you get that costume? It's beautiful. Seriously... it's amazing. She looks so great. And of course you and Stephen do too!
Sorry, but I have no idea how to fix the side bar dilemma. Good luck!

me said...

Tucker would like to leave a comment but can't type so I will leave it for him. "Look Mommy! That baby Taelee is a giraffe." He then smiled and giggled. He REALLY digs her costume.