Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Blessings

This Christmas was definitely one to remember. We were greatly blessed by many kind hearts who helped us this Christmas and to them we are eternally grateful!

We brought Taelee home from the hospital last Christmas Eve, and to be honest last Christmas was kind of a blur. This year Taelee was actually awake and active for the presents so it was fun to see her get excited. Thanks to my sister we were able to give Taelee my nieces old Fisher Price block set center. We had a pretty low key morning and then went to the Movie Theater and saw Marley and Me, cute movie (we were surprised it was only rated PG). We then went out to my Sister's house in Saratoga Springs to meet up with my family.


This was Taelee on our way to my sister's. What is Christmas without a little cat nap?!

We entered gift zone. It was really hectic for a minute because all the kids were opening their gifts at the same time, but it was so much fun to see all the cute things my mom and dad gave to them. My mom went all out this year, like always! She made all the kids pajamas & blankets, and made the girls the cutest little aprons.

Taelee apparently wasn't too sure about the apron, but loved the pajamas.

Grandma and Grandpa Vrska gave Taelee this fun PlaySkool Ball machine. Taelee loves it! This was the day after Christmas and she was having a party. I wish our battery would have lasted to get more on video, but here is a small portion of her excitement.

4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

YAY! Love the disco jammies those are ADORABLE! and that ball machine yeah my kids loved it. My IL got it for danni for her first B-day and uh lets say it was good for a year then the boys decided that it would make a great gun. YAY for boys!!!! Love you guys. WAY CUTE!

Vrska's said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas!! Taelee is so adorable! I'm glad she like her Ball machine as much as Diesel did. He thinks it's funny to stick his hand down the hole they are suppose to come out of. All boy. . .We are excited to see you guys today and meet up for lunch!

me said...

Let me tell you a secret about the ball machine- she will always love it! My friends have one and Maddox AND Tucker both still LOVE to play with it. Maddox can sit in front of it forever! Glad you had a good Christmas. I got your voice mail- our phone isn't really working. I need to call Tmobile. I can check my voice mail but that is it. I have an ultrasound in 3 weeks- saw the doctor again today and things are still looking good. I am so excited to find out what we are having. I was really hoping for a scan today to see but the dr. wants the specialist to all the "pictures" so I had to wait- darn it! I was able to stretch my next appt for 3 weeks instead of 2, which I am so happy for. But then I am back to every 2 weeks- a small break anyway. Glad your Christmas was so great. Taelee is still so cute. Keep the pictures coming.

fleur be me said...

What a sweet and wonderful reminder how Heavenly Father has his hand in our lives. You were so greatly blessed this Christmastime because of your amazing faith and love in the gospel. You asked but how did they know? Because Heavenly Father knows and loves you every detail. you are a great example to us!!!!