We took Taelee to the Festival of Trees on Saturday. I have gone almost every year growing up, and last year I went when I was pregnant. This year Stephen and Taelee were able to join me!For those of you who don't know the Festival of Trees is a well known event that takes place in Salt Lake (Sandy). It has been going on for many years now. People donate trees, wreathes, and gingerbread houses and all of the proceeds go to Primary Children's Hospital. My sister was at that hospital many times, and I had an opportunity to volunteer their for a summer. It is an amazing place, and it is awesome to think about how much money is made for this wonderful hospital!

My Favorite part are the gingerbread houses. They are amazing!!! There was an awesome tree made of blown glass. It had lights that danced to the music. I overheard people saying that it sold for $27,000!!!
4 comments:
Taelee looks so cute! I love all of your pictures. It looks like you guys had a great time! I was also wondering if you could email me that recipe for the Tortilla soup and salad you made for us after Eva was born? It was so good! We still need to give you your bowls back. Sorry it's been so long! Give me a call sometime or I'll call you either way! Thanks!
I LOVE Taelee's hat! You guys looks so festive and cute! Can't wait to see you this weekend...
I love the festival of trees! I can't believe that gingerbread house sold for SO much!
She is so stinking cute! Her hair is so beautiful. I can't believe how much she has and how much she has grown. I love the bath picture with the toothbrush in her mouth. That's how Sydney always is. She loves her toothbrush.
Post a Comment