The last post was explaining how Taelee loves to sort. I mentioned how she likes to make piles with her stuffed animals, well today I caught her in the act and was able to get a video. Her Piles
And yet something else to put in her mouth to crawl around with....Goof Ball!
That last picture of her is so cute! I was talking to Paige today and I gave her your email address so she can add you to her blog list. I love you and see you on friday!
I just thought of another reason for you to come- we need to rub off on each other- in my blog lately, Tucker is only in underwear and a t-shirt and Maddox in his pajamas and Taelee is always dressed- maybe we could both meet somewhere in the middle- although with another coming for me I may be hopeless for a few months. I only get the boys ready if we go somewhere- and even then they are boys so it is just t-shirts and pants.
Just too cute! She really knows what she's doing too! Each thing seems to be thought about, the wheels really turning! You just wait, when the walking starts, who knows what that little brain will be thinking!!! Oh boy more sorting on a different level!
4 comments:
That is really cute too.
That last picture of her is so cute! I was talking to Paige today and I gave her your email address so she can add you to her blog list. I love you and see you on friday!
I just thought of another reason for you to come- we need to rub off on each other- in my blog lately, Tucker is only in underwear and a t-shirt and Maddox in his pajamas and Taelee is always dressed- maybe we could both meet somewhere in the middle- although with another coming for me I may be hopeless for a few months. I only get the boys ready if we go somewhere- and even then they are boys so it is just t-shirts and pants.
Just too cute! She really knows what she's doing too! Each thing seems to be thought about, the wheels really turning! You just wait, when the walking starts, who knows what that little brain will be thinking!!! Oh boy more sorting on a different level!
Post a Comment