Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cinderella

Taelee is my little helper. She always takes diaper wipes/towels and washes my floors and tables. Don't call child services, I don't make her do it!

She went from washing the floors to this...

Remind you of anyone?!

She was really getting into cleaning at one point, she put another meaning to "elbow grease"

9 comments:

michellecluff said...

that cracks me up! I wonder where she learned all this???

Koreena said...

What a nice little obsession for her to have. Matty's always loved to organize his toys, and I'm not complaining. :)

Morgan said...

That is so sweet! It must be nice to have Taelee as your little helper! She's so cute adn fun! I'm glad you will be watching Eva for me...Thank you so much! What did you find out about her rash?

Vrska's said...

What a cute little helper, and a good one at that!! You're so lucky!! Diesel makes messes and I clean them up!

nora.lakehurst said...

She is so cute! I love how she is *gabbing* she is just a mini you. What a doll.

Paige and Garret Story said...

thats so cute!

Derek and Jen said...

Haha that's so cute! Mind if she comes over sometime to teach Houston??

me said...

Tucker is kind of OCD about cleaning too. I keep saying it isn't my fault- but Nate's...

Tucker used to put all of his toys in a line. That is how he would play- by putting them in a perfect line. Maddox has helped him break slightly out of that- most of the time.

You should really give her some baby wipes and let her wipe down the cabinets or front of the fridge- I'll tell you they can get some serious cleaning done!

fleur be me said...

What a little angel! What a wonderful blessing to have a cleaner in the house!