Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Steps...

...to giant steps!
We have just been waiting for Taelee to walk. We knew that she could do it, but every time we would stand her up to walk she would stand there for a minute and then sit down. She was just being stubborn. Today she was actually showing us her skills. We are so excited to venture into this new relm of TODDLER...I can't believe we have one!

6 comments:

fleur be me said...

What a sweetie. Here you go! All the excitement and take your breaths away
when she attempts to fall while walking and the almost bumps. What an exciting time!!!! I love you so,
my little Taelee. You are my sunshine!
Love from your Nana!!!
xoxo

Sheri said...

I love watching you be a wife and mother! Your little Taelee is such a doll...and your husband ain't too bad either. I am so proud of you and the woman you are. I am lucky to have you in my life!

Koreena said...

How exciting! Man, she's gotten so big I can hardly believe it!

Vrska's said...

Isn't that so exciting? The joy you have when they finally do that all by themselves is indescribable. Way to Go Taelee!!!

Paige and Garret Story said...

thats so exciting! shes so big! im jealous!

The Giffs said...

That is so exciting. Sydney's the same way. She won't even ever try to walk I guess because she feels she is so much better at walking. Taelee is so grown up!