

Stephen and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary today. We were married in the Salt Lake Temple at 9:00am. Afterward we had a brunch in the Joseph Smith building. Later that evening we had our reception at the Point Restaurant. I was so fortunate to have my mom as my florist. It was beautiful! My favorite part was my ice cake. It was an amazing experience, I remember smiling like crazy! After the reception we stayed the night at The Grand America and headed off to Jackson Hole the next morning. One thing that I remember from our honeymoon was taking a lot of pictures of animals. Stephen kept saying, "Stop, take a picture". We have more pictures of elk on the side of the road than we do of each other! I can't believe that three years have gone by. I wish that I could go back and experience it all again, it was a day I will always remember. It was the beginning of the happiest days of my life. These last three years have been amazing. We have grown so much, and experienced way more than I could have ever imagined. I look forward to the years to come!
9 comments:
One of the things that makes me the happiest...is seeing how happy you are. Good job Stephen at taking care of one of my favorite people!
Happy Anniversary!! I sure hope we get to see you guys before you leave for Texas!! We really want to come down and visit.
so cute! happy anniversary you guys! you look so happy!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a great night out.
Yay! I was just thinking about how it was your anniversary this week! But congrats on the 3 years! Go you! and go you for putting a picture of me in your video (even though its with all of us girls, i still feel pretty special)! I love you! Miss you!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 3yr.s already! Your wedding and reception was beautiful and so much fun! Hope you guys have a great day!
I've never heard of an ice cake, but that looks awesome. You made such a beautiful bride! Hope you guys had a happy anniversary!
So why do you always make me cry!!!!
I will never forget that day. My beautiful beautiful baby growing to such a wonderful example to her mom, who keeps growing older and wiser along the journey of watching my children teaching me! Crazy Isn't it.
You are such a big part of my life!
Thank you for that! I love you.
Happy Anniversary.
P.S.......... I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog colors they make me happy and ready for spring!!!!!!
Post a Comment