Friday, March 20, 2009

Feel Good Friday

I am doing this a little earlier today because I'm going to a coupon clipping party tonight! I will pass the tricks I learn on to you once I become a money saving gooroo!

1. Naps. I think all moms look forward to nap time. It's nice to get some things done when I don't have Taelee behind me pulling it right back out again! Taelee has been down to one nap for awhile now. Some days I wish it was two, but one nap=early bed time which is great!

2. Reading with Taelee. Taelee loves books, I am pretty sure she would love to be read to all day. To be honest we come pretty close! She brings me her books and says "book". Lately she has plopped herself right in my lap, as if she knows exactly what to do! I am so glad that she enjoys books, and they are making her smarter by the minute! She points at all the pages and says the things she knows, which is pretty much everything because we read them over and over. They are really stretching her vocabulary. My favorite word she says is "flower" it's cute!!! The other day she was looking at a book where there was a boy wearing a shirt with the letter "s" on it. She pointed to the letter and said "S", I think she is getting too smart for her own good or maybe mine! The main reason I am grateful for reading with Taelee is that while she sits in my lap I get to kiss her sweet face and squeeze on her!

3. My garage. I know it's pretty silly, but I am so glad that our apartment has a garage! Those of you who were at Thorneberry can attest hauling children up the stairs in the cold and heat was a chore. We lived on the third floor at our last apartment and taking groceries up with a baby was a workout! I am so grateful that I can park our car in the garage and bring the groceries right in! Thank you Canyon Meadows!

3 comments:

AshleeBashlee said...

I look forward to this ever week, You are the best.

I love you!

me said...

I agree with every single word you said! I couldn't live without the naps! Although, you sound more productive than I am during the naps. Lately I have been sleeping when they sleep. I love it that my kids love books! I love having a garage to just pull in and out of! No rain, no snow (well, no snow anyway)... it is great!

Koreena said...

Totally jealous of the garage. ;)