
1. Taelee's little voice. Today she was not very happy, she cried for everything most of the day. But tonight we went to dinner at Red Robin and the bird character came around bringing balloons. She cried when he touched her, but after we ate he was outside and all she could say the rest of the way home was by bird, by bird. I kept saying the bird was at his house so I asked her where the bird was and she said "house". Her little vocabulary is growing like crazy! I love hearing the new words she says, especially when she uses them instead of whining!!!
2. My Mom. My mom is an amazing person, she is the most selfless person I know. She is always doing something for us, and I love her! I am so grateful that I have her to look up as an example of motherhood. She has taught me so much and I am so thankful to have her as my mom. Thank you Mom!
3. Pictures. I am so grateful for all the pictures I have of our family. I love looking back at them and remembering what our lives were like then. Sometimes I am a bit photo happy, but when I look back at them I am so grateful that I took so many!
2. My Mom. My mom is an amazing person, she is the most selfless person I know. She is always doing something for us, and I love her! I am so grateful that I have her to look up as an example of motherhood. She has taught me so much and I am so thankful to have her as my mom. Thank you Mom!
3. Pictures. I am so grateful for all the pictures I have of our family. I love looking back at them and remembering what our lives were like then. Sometimes I am a bit photo happy, but when I look back at them I am so grateful that I took so many!
2 comments:
There must have been something about yesterday. Both of my kids were in terrible moods and whining for what felt like all day. I talked to two of my friends here and they said their kids were terribly whiny too. It much have been feel bad Friday for the kids!
I too love to hear their new words. It will get really cute when they start to try to use words in sentences and it just doesn't make any sense but they are trying!
Don't stop taking those pictures. You will never have too many! And they make me so happy!!!
Love you so much too!
Post a Comment