Monday, March 23, 2009

Old McDonald had a Farm

...and on his farm he had goats, lambs, ducks, horses, a donkey, and much much more
We took Taelee to the farm at Thanksgiving point a year ago when she was four months old, but she couldn't really enjoy it. We took her again on Saturday and she loved it this time! She pointed at everything the whole time. Every animal we would come up to she would make their noise. They have corn that you can feed the animals and she loved when Stephen would feed them. The video shows that she enjoyed it...num num!

The flowers are starting to bloom there and Taelee was going crazy over them. She couldn't smell them enough!!!


This was Taelee a year ago when we took her...it is scary how much she has changed!


***I'm sorry for all the pictures, I just couldn't pick one! I hope you enjoy them!

7 comments:

me said...

I really like her "squat, point" technique! She should be a ninja!


We wish we could have come... although Maddox tends to eat the dirt the animals play in so he may have been a bad influence on Taelee. My boys shirts would not have come out of that white! I am impressed!

Rachelle said...

So cute! I love Thanksgiving Point! However, I cant believe you guys were right by our house and didnt come by! Maybe next time!

Lisa said...

looks like taelee had the time of her life at the farm. too bad we live a couple hours from there now. it'd be fun to see our kids interact. anyway, i had a quick question. we're in need of a baby gate. i saw yours on the blog and that looks like a really good one. where did you get it and how much did it cost? i think i saw one like yours at pet smart...haha.

Koreena said...

Such cute pictures! We love visiting Farm Country.

nora.lakehurst said...

She is seriously SO CUTE! I LOVE her hair. She has gotten so beeeig. I hope you keep up the photos and dont worry I cant pick just ONE picture very often.

Vrska's said...

Taelee is so cute! I can't believe how fast her and Diesel have grown up!

fleur be me said...

I just realized I did not comment on this last week.
Again just could not stop looking and playing the pictures. And then the music you have playing on your blog just gets to me! I'm not sure my key board is going to withstand the moisture that keeps falling into the keys. It's just a highlight to my days! thank you Whitney! I look so forward to the new updates! Lovin it!!!!