Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Crazy Basket Lady

...ok so I don't have this many baskets, but I think I'm coming in close to it! I love having them for organization, but now I feel completely unorganized! We are moving in a week and I have stacks of baskets that I don't know what to do with! Do any of you expert movers have any ideas on how to pack up my baskets without loosing a lot of space. I haven't found any solutions yet, so if anyone has a wonderful idea please let me know!

5 comments:

me said...

Could you wear them as hats to shield the sun out of your eyes while you are moving boxes out of the apartment. You could wear several baskets each.

Whitney said...

I was actually going to put a picture up of some guys doing just that!

Rachelle said...

Where are you guys moving tO? I have no good ideas about moving baskets! Id be too scared they would break! I LOVED your easter pictures! Where did you get that cute skirt???

Whitney said...

We are moving to Sandy with my parents for a little while. Thanks, I got the skirt at Urban Wear (I should say my mom got me the skirt)...I love it!

melaniefazio said...

Um.... freak you will be right across the street!!! YAY!