Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

I always feel a sense of refreshment this time of year because we see a beautiful change in weather, we get to listen to our Prophet and Apostles, and we get to remember the Resurrection and Atonement of Jesus Christ. I love Easter, and it was a lot of fun this year. Taelee actually knew that something special was going on. When she found her basket in the morning she got really excited and made the cutest face, like is this really for me?!
After church we went up to my parents house to have a little Easter egg hunt and dinner. Taelee did pretty well finding the eggs and putting them in her basket. It was fun seeing her get excited and actually walk around with the other kids.

We finally got a family picture with Taelee smiling (sort of)

A long needed picture of the two of us!

We set off for the hunt, Taelee took her time...

...she stopped and smelled the flowers a few times

Ended with her favorites...balloons, books, and being outside.

8 comments:

AshleeBashlee said...

Your hair looks so pretty and your outfit is so cute! I miss you and might need some help on my veil... I am running out of time!

I love you

me said...

I like your dark hair too. Taelee's little shoes are cute. Glad she had a fun Easter.

Vrska's said...

Taelee looks adorable in her dress. It is really cute! Looks like you guys had a fun Easter.

Amanda Sue said...

I am always amazed at how darling she looks. ALL THE TIME! Your little family is darling! I'm glad you had a good Easter! miss your guts!

nora.lakehurst said...

Soooooooooooooooo cute. I love it.

fleur be me said...

You are so on the ball. Look at you with an update already. What a fun day. What a sweet little Taelee looking for her treasures.
I lovvvvve this time of year as well.
The Joy of a renewed earth, Testimony, and reminder that all will be well with in our lives because of the promise of the Atonement. I am so greatful for that!
Love you all.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Very cute. It looks like Taelee had a fun Easter. i love her dress and her bow. You make the cutest hair bows!

The Golfer and the Mexican said...

I am so glad you update! It's so good see the family---(and i say this lightly)---but pictures kinda of fill in the holes, even though we weren't this year.


love you whit.