Taelee loves to play with my jewelry, my bracelets in particular. She usually puts on one or two, but today she put on every one of my bangles. It was really funny watching her try and get them all on her wrist, she got pretty good at it!
Of course she had to sort them out and make piles throughout the house!
Soon after putting them all on her wrists she realized she could also put them on her legs. She got all of them on both legs at one point! She was grinning from ear to ear, thinking she was one smart cookie! You can see the smarty pant grin in the last picture. I was so glad that it was before bath time so she had naked legs, making it a million times cuter!

Of course she had to sort them out and make piles throughout the house!
Soon after putting them all on her wrists she realized she could also put them on her legs. She got all of them on both legs at one point! She was grinning from ear to ear, thinking she was one smart cookie! You can see the smarty pant grin in the last picture. I was so glad that it was before bath time so she had naked legs, making it a million times cuter!
5 comments:
She is adorable. I just love that. SHe is just like her mommy.
The bracelets are cute but the little roll by her knee is by far cuter! I bet she likes the sound they make too- the clunking when she puts them on. She sounds like a little wooden wind chime.
oh shut up... she is so cute! she has her mom's fashion sense
Your daughter is so stinkin' cute!! I love reading about all the cute (and yes, smart) things she's doing!
Adorable!
Post a Comment