1. Nice Weather. I can't believe summer is just around the corner! My niece and nephew are already out of school! Today was such a warm beautiful day that Taelee and I played out in the yard with the sprinklers. It kept her busy and HAPPY, which is hard to come by lately!
2. My Wedding Ring. I love my ring and I am so grateful to have such a beautiful one!
3. Draper Temple Celebration. My mom was on the committee for the Temple Celebration and because of that she was able to score two extra tickets. The presentation wasn't recorded, so it was a once in a life time thing. My dad offered a ticket to me, it was AMAZING! I am so grateful to live in a place where Temples surround me. It is such a strength to me! I am so grateful that my family is sealed for time and all eternity, and that I can visit the temple often! I am so happy that I was able to see this beautiful presentation!
2. My Wedding Ring. I love my ring and I am so grateful to have such a beautiful one!
3. Draper Temple Celebration. My mom was on the committee for the Temple Celebration and because of that she was able to score two extra tickets. The presentation wasn't recorded, so it was a once in a life time thing. My dad offered a ticket to me, it was AMAZING! I am so grateful to live in a place where Temples surround me. It is such a strength to me! I am so grateful that my family is sealed for time and all eternity, and that I can visit the temple often! I am so happy that I was able to see this beautiful presentation!

No comments:
Post a Comment