Oh how cute! I love it when little girls play dress up! They have such big imaginations! I will call you or text you today or tomorrow because we might be going to the Jordan Temple on Saturday so maybe we can meet up or drop off your books to you. I will let you know though. Hope you guys are doing well!
She is so cute, and I feel the same way! I don't have any idea what I'm going to do when I have boys.. I kinda wouldn't mind all girls! haha! Thanks for your note, we only have 1 car, which Jacob takes, so if you're ever down this way we should definitely get together for lunch or something, that would be great!
4 comments:
Oh how cute!!! I think i need your help mastering tissue paper pom poms, could you do that? ha
boys like to dress up too. it isn't as magical though. these are so cute. they look like a dream.
Oh how cute! I love it when little girls play dress up! They have such big imaginations! I will call you or text you today or tomorrow because we might be going to the Jordan Temple on Saturday so maybe we can meet up or drop off your books to you. I will let you know though. Hope you guys are doing well!
She is so cute, and I feel the same way! I don't have any idea what I'm going to do when I have boys.. I kinda wouldn't mind all girls! haha! Thanks for your note, we only have 1 car, which Jacob takes, so if you're ever down this way we should definitely get together for lunch or something, that would be great!
Post a Comment