Last night Stephen and I were at Uinta Golf and there was a lady in front of us with dark hair about the length of Stephen's moms and she was about the same size. Taelee looked at the back of her and started saying "Grandma." It took me a little while to realize that she thought that she looked like Grandma. I said that it wasn't Grandma, and that Grandam was in Texas, but she persisted. When we got out to the car the lady was across the parking lot getting in her car and Taelee yelled across the lot "GRANDMA." I said Grandma is in Texas. When we got home I asked Taelee where Grandma was and she replied "Texas." We know Taelee is thinking about you and loves you Nancy! We can't wait until we're there, and she'll really get to know you!
9 months ago
1 comment:
Just shows how observant she already is! Thats adorable!! When do you guys leave to move there?
Hope all is well
Post a Comment