I have been meaning to record Taelee with her letters and shapes for 2 months now, but as you can tell with my blogging, I haven't been very good at keeping up. It is also very hard to record a one year old and write at the same time. So finally I had Stephen record it today while he was home, and don't mind the shaking...videos always tend to be shaky when Daddy is recording!
It amazes me at how much Taelee can retain! I'll teach her something and it just seems to click. When we are driving in the car she points letters out that she sees. She loves stop signs and will say "S" stop! So cute! She also loves to look at books and point out the letters. She is one observant little girl, it makes me wonder what our other kids will be like. I was trying to make the video short so I could get it to load but she also knows a lower case "e" "r" and "u". Also when I write her name and ask her what it says she says "Taelee".
It amazes me at how much Taelee can retain! I'll teach her something and it just seems to click. When we are driving in the car she points letters out that she sees. She loves stop signs and will say "S" stop! So cute! She also loves to look at books and point out the letters. She is one observant little girl, it makes me wonder what our other kids will be like. I was trying to make the video short so I could get it to load but she also knows a lower case "e" "r" and "u". Also when I write her name and ask her what it says she says "Taelee".
She does know a square, but sometimes she gets a little distracted, something to expect with a busy one year old! We are so proud of this little girl of ours!
8 comments:
What the heck? I have never seen a one year old that knows all that! She will be in Harvard when she is eight at this rate!
That is so cute! Everyone is telling me to get like Baby Einstein and Signing movies, but I think I'd just rather teach him myself. Did you use any videos?
Courtney: No not really, I like to teach her myself. I usually try to avoid the TV with her, but we do watch Baby Einsteins occasionally. But I really think she has learned what she knows from the things I have taught her.
Oh my goodness... She will be a super genius that graduates high school when she is 6 and has a masters degree by the time she is 10! ha, wow.
Our townhouse is in those white townhouses right behind the church and chevron right by where I am living now. so we will be close to both family's and close to work for the both of us too.
HOLY SMARTNESS!!! Eric was utterly amazed when he saw these videos. Can we send Kinsley to live with you so you can teach her? =) j/k
She is so cute, and SO smart. Hope everything is going well.
Ohhhh Taelee...so stinkin smart and CUTE!
That is amazing! So impressive. You inspire me to try to work with Ainsley...we haven't started letters or shapes yet because I thought she was too young, but now I want to try. Taelee is so cute!!!
Post a Comment