I don't usually share my couponing deals, but this was by far my best shopping trip! Kroger ran a WONDERFUL double deal on coupons today. After compiling my shopping list and pulling all my coupons...this is was the outcome this morning!

This was definitely my best shopping trip since I have been doing coupons. My total before coupons and savings was $116.86. After I gave the cashier my coupons I paid $8.18! That is a savings of $108.68 or 93.1%. Those savings are including 2 packages of beef that I got for 70 cents a piece! I was so excited! I got a bunch of it for FREE! I've decided that this is my job, I don't go to work, but I save us the big bucks!
ps. I LOVE TEXAS' COUPONS!
This was definitely my best shopping trip since I have been doing coupons. My total before coupons and savings was $116.86. After I gave the cashier my coupons I paid $8.18! That is a savings of $108.68 or 93.1%. Those savings are including 2 packages of beef that I got for 70 cents a piece! I was so excited! I got a bunch of it for FREE! I've decided that this is my job, I don't go to work, but I save us the big bucks!
ps. I LOVE TEXAS' COUPONS!
8 comments:
That is so great! Do you have any advice on coupons? I always feel like I have the best intentions with them but it never quite works out as well as I hoped. I also had a question about Talee's eczema. What did it look like at first? Thanks so much!
HOLY SMACK!! That's amazing!! Would you mind moving back here and teaching me how it's done? :)
will you shop for me and send stuff to me? ha!
That is amazing! I wish that was my job! Somehow I always end up spending more with coupons. I buy things I wouldn't have gotten originally. It doesn't work out!
WHAT??? Whit, seriously you need to email me how you did this! I spend SO MUCH at the grocery store...help!!! rmayo@hcinsight.com - I am totally being serious! I need your help!
what an awesome deal! I've got to get on that coupon train! That's so excited that you guys are in Texas now! We've also moved-Vegas. We should compare air conditioning bills! Keep in touch!
Ok this is random but I came across your blog through the Alta 2005 blog and noticed you live in Texas. I do too. What part do you live in?
We need our cup of Taelee please!!
Post a Comment