Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pulling Weeds with Dad

Weeds, weeds, and more weeds! Near the back of our fence we had a beautiful weed garden! I would have taken a before shot, but it was kind of embarrassing. This would be one of the cons of buying a new house...the weeds from the open lots migrate into our yard! Steve has been working hard in the 100 degree heat pulling them all up by the roots. Last night while I was making dinner he took Taelee out with him. She had a lot of fun helping!

Not quite sure how this tool works, but she knew that Daddy was using it!

Taking her weeds to the bucket.

Going the wrong way with her weeds!

I love this picture!

The yard looks A LOT better, now if we could just get the grass to fill in and turn green!

4 comments:

AshleeBashlee said...

I miss you. COME HOME!

I made my first purchase from Sam Moon and my keys are all pimped out and cute now! And I am getting my calender all ready for Josh to hang up in the kitchen but I am making him wait to hang it up until he gets a stud finder. He was hanging up a shelf above our washer and dryer last night without a stud finder and i wasn't allowed to see the wall after because of how many guesses it took to for him to find a stud. LOVELY!

Your baby is so cute and big! I miss you guys! Thanks for all your help with the wedding and coming to the sealing it meant a lot to have you there! I love you!

Amanda Sue said...

She is such a good helper... and getting so big. All grown up! Hope things are good in Texas!

fleur be me said...

Please come help me get out my weeds.
what a good helper. Love you so much Taelee.
Lots of work, these yards. Got to love them.

Lisa said...

What a good little helper. So cute.