Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Toilet Time!


About a month ago Taelee started telling us that she was going potty. We thought it would be a good idea to get an early start and got her a little potty. She is really excited about it and says "Toilet Time" constantly. She usually will tell me she needs to use the toilet after she has gone in her diaper, but we sit her there anyway. Today however...SHE WENT IN THE POTTY! I think I scared her a little because I was so excited! I was so proud of her! I can't believe that she is getting this big...what am I getting myself into?!

*on a side note, googling "potty training" is quite interesting. I must say broadcasting a picture of my child sitting on the toilet is not my forte, hence the innocent picture.

also, if this was too much information for you I'm sorry, but I am one proud mama!

4 comments:

me said...

YES! I have a book I need to let your borrow- it is packed, I will have to find it.

Amanda Sue said...

heck no its not too much information! thats great... and very exciting. I can hear your little squeal in my mind (remember hearing it when rach had trinity :)
this is a big exciting step, I'm happy for you!

michellecluff said...

potty training already!?! WOW! i'm afraid we still have a while to go with that one... he has NO interest whatsoever. very exciting!
haha, the trinity squeal! i love it!

fleur be me said...

Just the beggining....
good job Taelee...And Momma*****