Monday, October 26, 2009

Air Show and FHE

On Saturday we went to the Air Show with Stephen's family. Admission was free, but after paying for parking and food it's obvious where they made their money. A braut was $7.00!
Taelee really liked the airplanes. All we've heard since then is "airplanes loud! airplanes fast!"
She loved it!

Mom and Taelee at the "hecatacopter" She was able to get inside with her cousin Maddox, but those pictures didn't turn out, they were too blurry.

Dad, Mom, and Taelee roasting in the nice warm October sun!

The airplanes got pretty loud at one point. We were walking around and saw they had these ear muffs for sale for the little kids. Stephen put them on her and I about lost it I was laughing so hard! Her little cheeks all squished together! She liked wearing them too!

She got pretty tired after a while with no nap!


Tonight for family home evening we taught Taelee about Adam and Eve. I told her that Satan tempted Adam and Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. I told her that Satan was bad. Stephen told her, but Jesus is good. We told her that Satan makes us sad, and Jesus makes us happy. The rest of the night she telling us, "Satan bad, Satan makes us sad" "Jesus good, Jesus makes us happy". It is so fun teaching her these little concepts and seeing how well she grasps them. I am so grateful for the opportunity we have to teach her!

4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

She is so cute. I love the squishy cheeks.

Rachelle said...

Love the pics with her ear things on...HILARIOUS! I love your dark hair by the way!

Lisa said...

It was cute to hear her talk about the airshow on Sunday! I got a kick out of it. I love the pumpkin fam pics too! Very cute!

fleur be me said...

I loved hearing her on the phone telling me about the planes LOUD and mommy saying use your inside voice Taelee at the same time trying to not to be too loud but so excited about the planes. It was just too cute. And the ear phones and the squishy cheeks I just cant stand it! And you.... are such a beautiful mom! love you all!!!