Thursday, October 29, 2009

Puddle Jumping

We have had sooo... much rain here! We get at least 2 days of pure rain once a week. If I didn't know any better I'd say we were living in Seattle! Taelee loves being outside, and there was a lull in the rain, so on went her rain boots, and out we went to jump in puddles. Her boots are a little small, but once she got to jumping she didn't care about her miserable toes. She didn't want to go inside!


2 comments:

me said...

So cute. We do this too... but somehow my boys manage to get soaked from head to toe.

fleur be me said...

well looks like someone needs new rain gear for puddle jumping! How cute she looks and how much fun is it to puddle jump! (I remember loving to do that when I was little, brought back a sweet memory) Nana sure loves you Taelee!!!!