One of the things I looked forward to when becoming a mother was doing arts and crafts with my children. I am so exited that Taelee is old enough and able to enjoy doing these things. Today Taelee painted for the first time. We made a fun hand turkey. She had so much fun, and thought that it was really funny when I painted her hand. She kept saying "mommy's making mess"... she wasn't used to that side of me! We also made a necklace. I've had these beads lying around for a while, I thought it would be fun to let her make her own. She was a natural! She beaded the whole thing.

I love this picture of her! She furrows her eyebrows whenever she is working hard, and she was really concentrating on getting those beads on the string.

I love this picture of her! She furrows her eyebrows whenever she is working hard, and she was really concentrating on getting those beads on the string.
5 comments:
She is just adorable.
You can tell she's concentrating really hard! So cute!! I think mine's not quite there yet, but for sure, I think that will be fun when the time comes.
she is a natural, are we not surprised. i love how she is concentrating. it is just tooo cute!
And her outfit... Taelee you are just too much! love you!
Cute cute cute!!!
very impressive necklace. i love the turkey picture.
Post a Comment