Taelee is starting to put together really funny words and lines. There are a few of them that I don't want to forget...
She started saying hun at the end of her sentences. Com mon mon Hun! (asking me to come on), No not like it Hun! At first I didn't know where she got hun from. I started asking other people if they called her hun trying to figure out where she got it from. I didn't think that I said it until we were eating one night and I asked Stephen to pass the bread hun. I guess I use pet names and don't realize I'm doing it, Taelee does though!
The other night she was going potty on the toilet while she was waiting to take a bath. She had her shirt off and kept looking down at her nipples asking who's that mommy? (she doesn't understand the difference in who's and what's yet) I thought I would give her an honest answer and tell her that they were her nipples. She pointed at them and said Taelee's NICKLES! Yep, now we all have nickles for nipples!
She has a really great imagination. I always laugh at the things she comes up with. I was keeping her entertained one day by pretending that I had birds and bunnies in my pocket. We were feeding them carrots and worms and then letting them go. She loves to do this now. She pretends that she catches the birds from mid air and feeds them worms. The other day though she came to me really scared saying that there was a lion over there. I told her that there wasn't a lion and that it was ok, but she persisted saying that he was there. I told her to tell the lion to go away please. Once she said that, she was ok. She came to me today scared again that there was a lion in the living room. She said the lion looking for food! Lion in window! She was really scared and wanted me to hold her. This lion took a little more of go away please than the others! I don't know where she came up with seeing lions, but it makes me feel bad that she is getting so scared because of it. Couldn't she be seeing a nice kitty or something!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
she could be a hairdresser in texas calling everyone hun.
you are such a good mom! im glad you guys had a great thanksgiving im jealous it looked warm!~
Happy thanksgiving!
as hard as it was not having you home for thanksgiving, I am glad that steve got to be with his family this year a long waited event for him!!!! And greatful you were near family.
And Taelee's been in Texas too long the hun has to be the new texas drawl for her.... come home to me!!!
One time when Matty was about her age we were "bowling" down our hallway and every time it was Matty's turn he'd say "Watch this, Honey!" So funny what they pick up!
Post a Comment