Monday, December 14, 2009

Frosty the Snowman

The temperature at one point today was 73 degrees, I don't see any snow in our near future. I thought that with or without snow, Taelee needed to build a snowman.

Meet Frosty...

I gathered up some paper while Taelee was sleeping and when she woke up we taped him to our wall. He adds a nice winters touch to our kitchen! Taelee had fun helping. She was really excited when he was all done. We left to get Stephen from work and she had to run and tell the snowman I'll be back snowman, see you little while. For the rest of the night she wanted to listen to Frosty the Snowman over and over!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

I love it...and I love that you are the most fantastic mom. Of course, I always knew you would be :)

Paige and Garret Story said...

ive said it before and ill say it again! your are an amazing mom! thats is such a cute idea! love it!

Lisa said...

Cute idea! I might have to steal it!

Pierce Family said...

What a great idea! It was warm here yesterday too- I almost turned on the AC.

Koreena said...

What a cute idea! And the snowman lasts longer than a day. :)

fleur be me said...

I have Natalia on my lap I think she wanted to get right into the screen to see the snowman and Taelee. I just love your snowman, it gives me butterflies in my stomach. What a sweet sweet thing to do! I love all the snow balls to build him. Can I say more. Just too sweet!!!!!!
love you Taelee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!