Taelee was invited over to her friend Ella's house to make candy Christmas Trees and hear the story of the first Christmas tree. Taelee had a lot of fun decorating her tree, but I think she had more fun eating the candy. She probably ate more candy in one sitting than she has in her whole life...no joke! That is to say that she hasn't had much candy in her years. She just wanted an equal tree to tummy ratio!
Hard at work!


Decorating with candy ornaments

Say CHEESE!

and this picture just because I think it is the sweetest thing!

Hard at work!
Decorating with candy ornaments
Say CHEESE!
and this picture just because I think it is the sweetest thing!

7 comments:
What a fun idea! I love her look of concentration. She's adorable. You can tell she loves her mama. Look at that grin on her face when you're giving her a peck. :)
That is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
yeah, great idea! i might have to copy this idea to do with my boys.
Taelee is so cute! That looks like so much fun, we may have to try that with Samantha next year! Your dad came by today (to talk NY life) and it made us miss you guys! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun in Texas!
What a fun little craft! That last picture is adorable.
I love her concentration look. It just makes me laugh. We soooo missed you guys when the gingerbread house production took place... We missed the works of art displayed by the steve and whit construction from the past. Really soooo missed you!!!
Need a copy please!!! The sweetest picture. And yes she certainly loves her mommy. But who wouldnt she is amazing!!!!!!
Adorable! Adorable! Adorable!
Love you all!!!!!!!
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment