Friday, December 4, 2009

Too Smart or Too Much Like Her Mom?

I came to the realization the other day that Taelee is too smart for her own good. (this realization comes every day as she learns new things) We were driving to Dollar Tree and she was pointing out all the businesses in between...Walgreens, Hobby Lobby, Target, Walmart... I think she may know too many stores for her age! It made me laugh when she said Hobby Lobby because it isn't really a prominent advertisement, unlike Target with the big red bullseye. I think that I may be creating a shopping monster much like myself...perhaps I should stop walking around stores to kill time!

Tonight we were driving through the neighborhood looking at Christmas lights. She LOVED them! She kept pointing at them saying YOOK AT THOSE UMS! WOW! YOOK MORE! I wanna see more! She had us laughing, and I didn't want to forget the way she was saying it. We can't believe how much she is gabbing these days!

2 comments:

fleur be me said...

I will say it again, I wish I could be a little mouse in her pocket so I could see her and hear her sweet little excitment in her voice.
Missing you guys toooo much!

fleur be me said...

ps love the cover page of your blog for the holidays it made me cry.....
again!!!!! I do alot of that these days. What is up???