Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas this year!
Before Christmas we made cookies. Taelee takes after her dad in the raw cookie dough eating department...disgusting! Every time I would look away she would be reaching for more, shoving it in her mouth! Every shape I cut out she would try to grab and eat...it drove me crazy! It was fun making them with her though! Sadly they were the worst cookies EVER and they all got thrown away! Taelee enjoyed hers though, but I'm fairly certain she would eat ANYTHING sweet put in front of her!

I was so excited to have SNOW on Christmas Eve (and Christmas too)! Stephen's family came over for a non traditional pizza dinner. We watched Elf and Taelee had fun playing dress ups with cousin Julia.

Christmas Eve in our new jammies!

Christmas morning was great! Taelee was really excited when we told her that Santa had come over. He brought her a new kitchen. She LOVES it! We had to wait a while to open the other presents because all she wanted to do was play with the kitchen. When she opened the rest of her presents she was so lucky to find a sweet doll house from Nana and Gonka! She was in seventh heaven with all the new little friends inside!



8 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

She is so darling. And I am so glad you all had snow and a nice warm christmas.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! I wish you lived closer too. BOO! You look beautiful as always!

Amy said...

I love that little kitchen! Where did you find it?
It looks like you had a really great Christmas!

AshleeBashlee said...

I miss you so much!

Lisa said...

Cute kitchen!! I love girl toys, they are so much fun!

Morgan said...

It looks like you guys had a good Christmas! I love the fun activities you do with Taelee! She is getting so big and she is really cute! I love her hair! Miss you guys! I love all of the pictures and the video is super cute!

Rachelle said...

Seriously, Taelee is such a stinkin cutie!!!

fleur be me said...

It is so fun to see some Christmas pictures. I loved seeing her with her kitchen. Just a little flash back again of mommy with her kitchen (one of her favorite toys)the imagination, well, I think you know.
oh to be little again.
Im missing you guys just toooo much!!!! I was so excited when you called to tell us about the snow. the frosting on the cake for the holidays in Texas!