Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Silly Said by Taelee



I had to write these things before I forgot. Taelee is coming up with some pretty funny things to say lately. She is going through a little stuttering phase because she is trying to get soooo... much out all at once, and she can't quite get it out fast enough. The stutters make the phrases even funnier at times. We are fairly certain she will some day grow up to be a dictator or something like it with the way she bosses everyone around!

Today I was playing blocks with her. These are the Fisher Price blocks that have different items in them. She loves to make temples and put Moroni on top. As she was assembling her temple she picked up the B block with bananas in it and said this um is Jesus' block. I said, "Oh that one is Jesus'?" "Yes, he can open it." He must be a lot more capable than silly old mom who can't open the blocks...

We were driving home from picking Stephen up from work. Taelee was in the back taking her shoes off (a very regular occurrence) and she started to take her socks off too. Stephen asked her, "Are you going to leave your socks on?!" Taelee looked at him "Um...probably not!"

4 comments:

Vrska's said...

She is so cute! Don't you love what comes out of their mouths sometimes. It amazes me what Diesel will say, that I wonder where he has ever heard it before. They both are growing up too fast! How are you feeling?

Koreena said...

Cute! I love the "probably not" one. :)

fleur be me said...

how cute is that! I think my favorite is "propably not" too. I could not stop smiling because i could hear her little voice saying it!!!! And what a sweet picture. Is she holding her treasured rocks she finds. I still find little rocks around the house that were our treasures when you were here. I have started a little bottle with her treasured rocks. I just can't part with them. How silly is that. Just a little part of the little things we did together when you were here. Missing you!!!

fleur be me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.