It is a snowy day in Texas! We are estimated to get 7 or more inches of snow. Taelee has never really played in the snow (what a deprived child!), so she was really excited when we told her we were going to play outside today. When we were getting ready with our jackets, gloves, and hats I got out my earmuffs. She asked me what they were so I told her earmuffs, they keep our ears warm. She looked at me and asked, "my wear ear nuts?!" Yep they are called ear nuts everybody!The moment we walked outside she yelled, "my so cited!!" She was grinning ear to ear the whole time!
She kept saying "my eat the ice, it's good for me!"
I'm not sure what she was doing here, stretching or something.
We made her first tiny snowman!

She loved that I made a heart in the snow!

Getting ready to throw the snowball.

We made a little bigger snowman. She made him timber, and then stepped on his head!
We made a princess tower for her to stand on. She said it wasCinderella 's tower.

We went inside and I made her some hot chocolate. She loved her hot schloclit!
She kept saying "my eat the ice, it's good for me!"
I'm not sure what she was doing here, stretching or something.
We made her first tiny snowman!
She loved that I made a heart in the snow!
Getting ready to throw the snowball.
We made a little bigger snowman. She made him timber, and then stepped on his head!
We made a princess tower for her to stand on. She said it was
We went inside and I made her some hot chocolate. She loved her hot schloclit!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh she is so cute!!!! I love her little face and I can totally hear her saying all of those cute little things. What a fun mommy you are.
Fun snow days over here too!! It is sad that neither of our girls have played in snow, glad that they got a chance today. :)
She is so darling! I've never met her and I can still just hear her saying those cute little words! It's funny that you had snow today, it was 50 degrees here today!
Taelee is getting so big and keeps getting prettier and prettier! I love her cute coat and it looks like she is enjoying the snow!
Just love you toooo much Taelee!!!
my favorite... The princess tower.
Wish I had a princess tower!!! Looks like she is everything she could ever dream of! Oh to be little and have the cares of a two year old. I just love her little face! brings me lots of JOY! Lovin that snow!
Post a Comment