I interrupt my 'blogging break' to say...I'm soooo excited for you!! I looked at your baby blog and I just have to tell you, you do not look huge. In fact, you look great! Boy or girl, this baby is lucky to be coming to your family.
You know what is really weird...I had a dream last night that you and Stephen were renewing your wedding vows and that is when I found out you were pregnant. Then this post pops up today! I am so excited for your little family to grow. You are all an example to me :)
Yeah...know I can talk about our sweet new baby to everyone.... We are so excited number 8...... But not just a number. Just another special little gift from heaven. Not sure how Im going to do this long distance. really new for me!!! love you all! Nana
16 comments:
I interrupt my 'blogging break' to say...I'm soooo excited for you!! I looked at your baby blog and I just have to tell you, you do not look huge. In fact, you look great! Boy or girl, this baby is lucky to be coming to your family.
Congrats Whitney!!!
Congrats! I am so happy for you!
Congrats! You'll have to let us know what it is!!
CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you! When are you coming to visit again?
Congrats!!! I'm sure Taelee will be a great big sister!
CONGRATS WHIT WHIT!! this is so exciting! i hope you're feeling well... good luck! i'm sad i can't be any part of this one with you again!
YAY!!! COngrats Whit! You are such a fun mommy.
Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay!
Love you!
WOOHOOO!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!!!!!1
Yay! That is so exciting! It already looks like a real live baby! It will be so fun for Taelee!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Taelee is going to be such a good big sister too! Hope you are feeling well!
congrats!that is so exciting!!!!!!!!!
You know what is really weird...I had a dream last night that you and Stephen were renewing your wedding vows and that is when I found out you were pregnant. Then this post pops up today! I am so excited for your little family to grow. You are all an example to me :)
Yeah...Its public!! We are so excited for all of you!
Yeah...know I can talk about our sweet new baby to everyone.... We are so excited number 8......
But not just a number. Just another special little gift from heaven. Not sure how Im going to do this long distance. really new for me!!! love you all!
Nana
Post a Comment