I have really been wanting to get our pictures taken by a photographer because all of our pictures are so outdated...Taelee has just gotten so big! We can't afford a photographer right now so my mom stepped up to the plate and took some of the family. I am really happy how they turned out...
9 months ago













9 comments:
nice pics! sounds like you had a fun time with your mom! i love taelee's room. it's adorable! i'm almost done decorating my baby girl's room. all that's left now is to hang a window valence that my friend is making for me. i made one of those martha stewart pom poms and hung it over the baby's crib. the pom poms are so easy to make and they add so much to the room.
Oh sad. Taelee is growing up! I cannot believe how old she looks. It blows my mind. She is so cute. Love the family pics. Make her stop growing until I can come and visit!
I think your mama has found a new occupation. Those pics are fabulous!
Cute pictures! I really, really like the one of the 3 of you all touching your belly. :)
Those pictures are darling! I love the one with Taelee on Stephen's shoulders! What a cute little belly! And family!
Thanks for making your Dad cry. What beautiful pictures. My little princess is really growing, so is her mother. I can't wait to have another grandson. Steve even looks good with both of his girls by him. I miss you all and love you so much. Dad (Gonka)
She is so big!!! And just as cute as ever! Those pictures are priceless! So beautiful. I love the babies room too!
Cute Pictures!!! That is exciting you're having a boy.
Great pix! Looks like your mom missed her calling! It's a tradition in Texas to take pictures of cute little girls sitting in the middle of a field of blue bonnets in the spring.
Post a Comment