My mom was in town for 2 weeks, and boy did we get a lot done! We got the bassinet up and ready, we switched the crib over to the babies room, got Taelee another toddler bed, we painted babies room and got it all ready, and my mom helped me sew a TON!!! I am so grateful she was able to come and help me with so much! I know I wouldn't have been able to do it without her!
We made Taelee a little comforter to go with her new toddler bed. I have been wanting to get something since she's been out of her crib, but never got around to it. I am sooo...happy with the way that it turned out! Taelee is in LOVE with it, and calls it her Jasmin bed!
Taelee really enjoyed helping us paint the babies room! We gave her a paintbrush and a cup with water, and she thought she was really special being able to help!
9 comments:
I love it! I can't wait to see it in person...and Taelee's room too. I need to do something for Ella's bed. We'll have to catch up with you guys soon...we've all been too busy!
The two of you always know how to create such beauty....but nothing is as beautiful as the people that live there...I love you all :)
I wish I was you! You are the cutest, most crafty, best mom I know! Where did you get the fabric for her comforter? Its darling!
They are so cute! You need to come back and re do my house :)
That is so exciting! I LOVE both of their rooms! You are such a good decorator! I really like Taelee's comfortor. Have you guys come up with any baby names yet? Hope you are doing well!
Very nice! Love both rooms.
I love Taelee's toddler bed, quilt, and the baby's room. I am jealous- you are SO creative!
I really like Taelee's little Jasmine bed is so cute however i think she is growing way to fast. Boy Vrska's room is very cute also. I guess Gonka will have to come and check things in person. Love you all. Dad
Amazing! You are so talented and I absolutely love what you've done. So cute!
Post a Comment