My very generous and talented friend took some AMAZING pictures of our growing family! I wanted to get some maternity pictures taken since I didn't do any with Taelee. I was 37 weeks. I am so excited about these, I don't think I have ever loved pictures this much! I love that she was able to capture some of Taelee's little spunk! There was no way for me to pick just a few...I love them all!
This is by far one of my FAVORITES!!!
Another one of my favorites! I sure do love this amazing guy!
These are also some of my favorites!
This one of her sticking her tongue out is PRICELESS!
If you want to see more of this amazing photography visit Whitni Parker Photography



















7 comments:
oh my... you look so freaking cute! these pictures are so darling!
Ok those are so CUTE! I love the location and the colors and everything! Cute family!
I can see how it would be hard to pick just a few. They all turned out so good.
So happy you loved them. Thanks for the shout out :) You guys are the reason they turned out so this good!
Those are so great! What a priceless treasure!
Beautiful, beautiful! I love the one of you and Steven on the ground! And the shoes was such a cute idea to still include Baby Kingston in the picture. Love it!
LOVE your pics. Congrats to your family! Let us know if you need anything! Your neighbors, Kami and Fam!
PS- I sent Whitni an email. Loved them.
Post a Comment