Kingston will lie on the edge of our couch and look out the window with the widest eyes for the longest time. If he is being a little fussy I put him there and he is settled as can be. I think it is the sweetest thing!
Whitney, congratulations on baby #2! He is so cute and looks just like Taelee did. I don't know HOW in the world I stumbled upon your blog, but I was like, "Hey, I know them!" Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying life in...Texas? I think that is right. This is an off-the-wall question, but do Jason and Natalie Gifford have a blog? I assume their blog is one that is listed on your blog list and is private. I would love to see what they are up to if you wouldn't mind asking them to send me an invitation! (briannanye@gmail.com)
3 comments:
He will always be curious I bet. Tucker was just like that as a newborn/infant. I have pictures of him just staring out the window.
I am glad Kingston loves it too. He will want to explore everything.
Whitney, congratulations on baby #2! He is so cute and looks just like Taelee did. I don't know HOW in the world I stumbled upon your blog, but I was like, "Hey, I know them!" Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying life in...Texas? I think that is right. This is an off-the-wall question, but do Jason and Natalie Gifford have a blog? I assume their blog is one that is listed on your blog list and is private. I would love to see what they are up to if you wouldn't mind asking them to send me an invitation! (briannanye@gmail.com)
Brianna (and Andy) Nye
awww, that's cute.
Post a Comment