Our little man is one month old today! I can't believe that a month ago today we were in the hospital awaiting his arrival. He is a sweet baby, but he definitely has his fussy moments, quite a few more than I was expecting with a second baby. It makes it difficult when trying to care for Taelee too. But we are extremely grateful to have him! He has smiled at me a few times, and I swear they are intentional and not just gas. He has a worried look on his face a good part of the time. His little eyebrows are allows furrowed and because of that he has a little crease between his eyes even when he's not crying or worried. It makes me wonder if he is going to always have it??? I am so grateful to be holding such a sweet piece of Heaven! On his right ear it looks like someone took a little nibble out of the top, I like to think that it was my sister "eating him up" before he was sent down to this earth. Every time I look at it I think of her! I am extremely grateful to be home with him all the time, and get to witness everything he does! I love you little man!!!
9 months ago
2 comments:
He is so stinking cute! You guys make very cute babies :)
He can't be a month already! Tucker always had that worried look. I should email you some pics... he did grow out of it!
Post a Comment