Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Princess Party

Taelee was invited to her very first princess party. Her friend Isabella and her mommy Lisa had us over for a morning of princess fun. She was so excited! She chose to dress up in her Cinderella dress and looked oh so big! What is it about little girls dressing up as princesses?! I think it is programed in every little girl to love princesses! It was so much fun watching the little girls interact with each other, and play princess.
 They had princess snacks...the cure for little royal rumbley tummies, crackers, cheese, turkey, carrots, apples, and olives...Yum!
 Then they each made there own magic wand. Taelee loved decorating hers with jewels and stickers.
 Getting a picture of her with her wand was quite difficult, she wouldn't keep it still!
 My beautiful little princess (Not so little anymore! This picture it made me cry...she looks so big!!!)
 Taelee loved playing with her friends. Poor Ella was getting the choke hold hug!
 The four pretty princesses all in a row with their wands
Princess Taelee, Princess Ella, Princess Isabella, and Princess Katie
 and Taelee's favorite part...the cupcakes! I don't know where she has got her love for sweets and food. I have tried so hard not to give her a ton of treats, but that is what she asked for the whole time we were there! mmm...she really enjoyed it, she was the only one to finish the whole thing!

4 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

She is getting so big. And that is a darling idea of a princess party. I bet she just makes you smile and laugh daily.

Lisa said...

These girls are growing up so fast!! I felt the same way about Isabella. :( So sad! We had a ton of fun though! Thanks for coming and we look forward to do it again.

Lisa said...

PS-
Not gonna lie, I'm with Taelee, those cupcake were very yummy! ;)

Abby said...

That is just so cute! What a good idea. Those girls are all so adorable.