December 16, 2010
14 lbs 7oz - 50th percentile
14 lbs 7oz - 50th percentile
26 in - 75th percentile
Our little boy is growing and healthy! He did great at the doctor, and only cried for a second with his shots. He is only taking a bottle (of pumped breast milk), it makes me sad, but at least he is getting breast milk. He will still nurse at night when we wakes up to eat at ten or eleven and then again at four or five. He is sleeping a little bit better, which I am very grateful for! He still has some nights that aren't so great, but I take what I can get at this point! He knows when he is hungry and will let EVERYONE know about it, and wont stop until he gets what he is looking for. Other than when he is tired that is about all the crying he does. He is a great little baby, and we are so lucky to have him as part of our family! He has found his voice, and I LOVE it! He has two different pitches, one is a very low almost man-like grown, while the other is a very high pitched squeal! He talks to just about anybody and anything. He is very social and loves to smile at people. He is a sweet heart and we love him so so much!
His sister is the best little helper! She gets everything for me, and is always willing to help!
She loves her little brother!
She loves her little brother!
1 comment:
I still can't believe how big he is! That first picture is adorable. You can tell he's getting into his little personality. Cute, cute.
Post a Comment