Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Disney Princess Tea Party

A few weeks ago when we were roaming through the Disney Store they gave me a flyer advertising a Disney Princess Tea Party. I knew Taelee would love any excuse to go out in her princess getup, and go to her favorite of all favorite places to go...the DISNEY STORE! I was really excited to go, because what can I say, I LOVE DISNEY! I thought it would be really great seeing that it was Disney, but it was somewhat disappointing! They packed all the girls (50 plus their parents) in the back of the store, and didn't bother moving any of the merchandise. Despite my claustrophobia, Taelee was VERY excited! She kept saying "I am so happy we are here!" (with her little head tilted and hands to the side, in the adorable princess way she always does!) She kept coming up to me and hugging me saying "I love you Mommy!" She gets very lovey when she is pretending to be a princess, or when she is really having fun, in total princess character!
Taelee was really excited to bring a friend with us. We brought along our friends Lisa and Isabella. They waited so patiently for the "activities" to start. 
A princess amongst the princesses! 
Taelee was very intrigued by all the different princesses. She studied all of their different dresses, and sat so proper just waiting; I wish she would sit that still at home!
(she is VERY observant with everything she does!)
 They were going to have all the girls stand in a line and wait to be crowned princess by the Disney Workers, but Lisa and I took care of that ourselves...
I crown you princess Taelee (pretending to be Ariel of Course!)
 Little cheese balls with their new crowns
 We didn't stick around for the rest. We decided to take the girls on the Merry go Round instead. This was Taelee's first ever time on one, and she was pretty excited about it.
Waiting with her token
 Two princess riding away together!
 I asked Taelee if her horse had a name. Her reply "Kermit"
Our little princess had a ball! As we were leaving she stopped and said, "but we didn't have any cake!" She is convinced that all parties have to end with cake...sorry sweetie, not at this party!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that the horse's name was Kermit! Hahaha! So cute. We had fun with y'all thanks for the invite!

fleur be me said...

she looks just like a princess alright on her white horse. And what a name "kermit" loving it.