A few days before Christmas we went down to Temple Square to look at the beautiful lights! While we were driving around Taelee saw the horse carriages and was so excited when we got out of the car she was running saying "it's pony time, it's pony time!"
We were so happy that Uncle Josh and Aunt Ash could come with us. They got a nice arm workout doing this about fifty times...we sure miss them!
We went into the Joseph Smith Building to wait until the lights came on. There was a young violin orchestra playing beautiful Christmas music.
This beautiful Nativity was something new we had never seen before, I loved it!
I always love going to Temple Square, it reminds me of the most important day when I married the love of my life...the cold weather added to the memories!
Taelee had to be sure to show her leaf to the lambs! I don't know what it is about her and leafs and rocks, but she loves them, and always wants to pick them up when we are outside!
We were so happy that we could stay with Nana and Gonka, and get to spend some much needed and missed time with them. Taelee had such a good time with them!
How can you not love to see the Temple?
Our Christmas Bundle! I think he stayed plenty warm!
1 comment:
Whitney! This is Casey Wing, now Matern. I don't know if you remember me, but I stumbled across your blog and I was so happy to find you! Your kids are absolutely adorable. I have 2 kids about the same age as yours. My Lucy is 2 1/2, Porter is 9 months, and we're expecting our third in April. Anyways, I hope things are going well for you guys and I have loved reading your blog.
Casey
Post a Comment