Lenny the Leprechaun came to our house today bringing a bunch of green with him! I told her the night before that he carries two magic coins in his pockets, and when he turns them he is able to turn things green. Taelee was thrilled that he turned our milk and cinnamon rolls green!
After our green breakfast we headed out to the Frank Buck 2 dollar day. I was really worried that it was going to be really busy, but we got there a little bit before it opened and we beat the crowd. Taelee had such a good time, and little Kingston was so excited he couldn't sleep in the stroller, but he did really well!
When we walked in this man was holding a large Boa Constrictor. I was shocked that Taelee wanted to pet it. She pet that thing about ten times! What a great feat for her, usually she would have been petrified.
Mr Black Bear
Another great feat, she fed the goats and liked it!
I think zebras are beautiful!
We passed on feeding the giraffes, the line was insane!
Kingston didn't sleep at all that morning so he was pretty exhausted. I thought he would sleep in the stroller so we kept him in there, but we got him out for at least one picture.
On our way out we found Mr Giraffe. Taelee was sooo excited! She couldn't get enough of him! It made me want to go to Disneyland even more, I just know that she would LOVE all the characters!
My zoo animals!
Poor little guy was so tired, but couldn't sleep with all the excitement!
After the zoo we went to the park right across the way. It is the best park ever, you could stay there for hours! Taelee's favorite slide was the frogs tongue, pretty cute!
She also loved the little zip line. I was so proud of her! She gets scared of things pretty easily, but she did so well! She did things that she wouldn't normally do, she must be growing up!
It has been so great having Stephen home for Spring Break! There are a lot of perks that come from him being a teacher, and this is one of them...a week vacation with him!
It was a great day, one that I hope Taelee will remember!
3 comments:
looks like you had a wonderful day!
I got a pretty good sunburn at Josh's game! I do have the cutest grandkids and amazing daughters-in law!
You're the best mom! I'm jealous of the weather! Looks like so much fun!
oh so sweet! It's fun to see our fun tradition of st patricks day has carried on it brought back such memories. But I think you take the cake you are amazing!!!!! I am so envious Of what a fun day at the zoo! and beautiful weather!! That little man is just making my heart skip a beat! And Taelee you are Nana's forever sweetheart!!!! I miss you!
Post a Comment