I really just can't believe how fast time has flown by. You blink and your babies grow an inch and learn some new trick. This little boy has such a strong personality already. I thought Taelee was strong willed, but I am afraid that this little man may have her beat. He knows what he wants, and will do what it takes to get it. He has started a little puppy dog like whimper when he wants to be held. He has also started realizing when I leave a room. He has just started coxing for me if someone else is holding him, but usually only when he is tired or hungry. I think he is done with his swaddler for bed, but he loves to have something soft by his face (usually right on top). I am pretty sure that his allergic reaction was to the dog. I have tried all the things he was introduced to at the same time as the dog, and nothing has brought out the welts again. He reaches for things while sitting up. and has started rocking on his knees. He is able to scoot back a little bit while on his tummy and manages to do circles, but he has yet to crawl. He is babbling, "Dadada, Bababa", usually when Stephen walks in the room. He bobs his head "yes", not usually to a question, (he has done it a few times, but it was probably just a fluke!), usually the bob of the head is while he is playing with a toy. He loves to spit raspberries! He has been doing it non stop lately, and gets everything slobbery wet!

I am so grateful for this handsome little boy! I am thankful he needs me, that I can hold him and cuddle with him without much protest. I wish I could keep him little forever, but I am excited to see what more he will bring to our family as he grows!
I am one lucky lady to have these two boys in my life!


2 comments:
He is so cute! I just want to kiss him! I miss you!
Ohhh what two handsome boys!!!! Loving your creation on his little shirt!! Just too cute! What a lucky little family to have such an amazing mommy and wife!
Post a Comment